- 'Titus Salt' Grade II Listed three storey end terraced cottage
- Located on this highly sought after street within Saltaire village
- Flexible four bedroom accommodation
- Gas fired central heating system and replacement heritage windows with secondary internal glazing
- Externally the property has a pleasant enclosed side yard
- Early enquiry and viewing essential as properties of this nature are in strong demand
We are pleased to offer for sale this Grade II Listed 'Titus Salt' stone built four bedroom, 3 storey end terraced cottage, situated on this highly sought after street within the World Heritage Site and Conservation Area of Saltaire Village. The property is well placed for an excellent range of amenities including shops, schools and transport links in particular Saltaire railway station which is minutes away. The property offers spacious/flexible accommodation over the three floors has gas fired central heating system and replacement heritage windows with secondary glazing internally. Accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance area being open to kitchen, Living Room, keeping cellar. Two First Floor Bedrooms and House Bathroom. Two further spacious second Floor Bedrooms and landing area. Externally the property has a pleasant enclosed yard area to the side . We would advise an early enquiry and internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
To the ground floor:-
Being open plan to the kitchen and having the staircase to the first floor.
4.99m x 2.22m maximum (16'4" x 7'3")
With fitted base and wall cupboards. Stainless steel sink unit. Gas cooker point. External door to the side yard. Access door leading to a storage cellar. (Slightly restricted access due to high first step)
5.23m x 2.87m (17'1" x 9'4")
Stone fireplace surround, windows to two elevations with internal secondary glazed units.
To the first floor:-
Staircase to the second floor
4.16m x 2.95 plus wardrobes (13'7" x 9'8")
Fitted wardrobes, windows to two elevations with internal secondary glazed unit.
2.07m x 1.74m (6'9" x 5'8")
Window with internal secondary glazed unit.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiling to the walls. Useful airing cupboard. Window with internal secondary glazed unit.
To the second floor:-
Spacious Landing Area
3.13m x 2.58m (10'3" x 8'5")
Suitable for a study/home office area
5.20m x 2.88m (17' x 9'5")
Windows to two elevations with internal secondary glazed unit.
3.13m x 2.52m (10'3" x 8'3")
Enclosed stone flagged yard area with perimeter wall/fencing and pedestrian gate.
From our Saltaire office proceed along Gordons Terrace turning left into George Street. Continue across Saltaire Road on George Street for some distance to Caroline Street. Turn left and the property will be seen on the right hand side.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.