- Imposing, deceptively spacious 6 bedroom end terrace
- Offering flexible accommodation planned over four floors
- Well placed for a excellent range of amenities
- Gas fired central heating system and sealed unit double glazing
- Paved gardens and double garage to the rear
- Offered with no onward chain and immediate vacant possession available
We are pleased to offer for sale this imposing and deceptively spacious six bedroom stone built end terrace. Being situated in this highly sought after and regarded residential locality being ideally placed for a range of amenities in nearby Heaton Village as well as access to Bradford City Centre. The flexible family accommodation offers a gas fired central heating system and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises: feature entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom with further separate w.c.. To the second floor three further bedrooms and shower room. In addition there is a converted lower ground floor basement area currently utilised as a gymnasium and games room along with storage cellar. Externally the property has paved gardens to the front, side and rear and double garage accessed via a rear access lane. Full internal on-site inspection is essential to appreciate.ACCOMMODATION:
To the Ground Floor:-
Featured glazed arched entrance porch with access to:-
With staircase to the first floor and access to the lower ground floor.
Living Room (front)
6.58m x 4.07m maximum into the bay window (21'7" x 13'5")
With multi angled bay window to the front, fireplace surround with gas fire.
Room previously used as a ground floor bedroom with partition en-suite w.c. with low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Sitting Room (rear)
5.30m x 4.08m (17'5" x 13'5")
With fireplace surround and gas fire.
6.16m x 3.59m plus door recess (20'2" x 11'10").
With a range of fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated electric oven and five ring gas hob. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dish washer. Built-in pantry cupboards. Access to:-
3.53m x 2.65m (11'7" x 8'8")
Being double glazed with patio door to the rear garden.
To the Lower Ground Floor:-
Hallway area to a converted basements rooms, which are currently utilised as the following. We are unaware if formal building regulation approval has been granted.
3.89m x 3.53m (12'10" x 11'7")
With built-in storage cupboard housing the utility meters.
4.08 m 4.02m 13'5" x 13'3")
With built-in cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Wash hand basin, external access door and access to further storage cellar.
To the First Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (front )
6.44 x 4.11m maximum into bay (21'2" x 13'5")
With multi angled bay window to the front, Access to Dressing Room
Bedroom 2 (rear)
4.65m x 3.54m plus wardrobes (15'3" x 11'8")
With an extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 (rear)
3.24m x 3.16m (10'8" x 10'4")
With built-in wardrobe to alcove.
With three piece which suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
With low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
To the Second Floor:-
Bedroom 4 front)
6.36m x 3.99m plus wardrobes (20'10" x 13'2")
With range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 5 (rear)
4.66m x 2.62m (15'3" x 8'7")
With access to a storage loft via a pull down ladder.
Bedroom 6 (rear)
3.22m x 3.21m (10'7" x 10'6")
With fitted wardrobe.
With four piece modern white suite with feature shower/steam room enclosure, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c. and bidet. Heated towel rails and fully tiled walls.
The property stands in a slightly elevated position with steps leading to a paved front garden which extends to the side and rear. There is also a double garage with up and over door which is accessed via a rear access lane from Emm Lane. There is also an additional double garage available for £15000 by seperate negotiation.
From our Saltaire office proceed along Bingley Road towards Bradford continuing for some distance into Bradford Road. Proceed to the junction of Emm Lane by the Park Public House. Turn right into Emm Lane and proceed up the hill towards Heaton Village looking out for the fourth right hand turn into Wilmer Drive where the property will be situated on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
The internal photos for this property were taken in July 2012.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.