- **SHOW HOUSE NOW OPEN FOR VIEWING** (by Appointment)
- Fantastic newly built properties in a convenient locality
- Flexible accommodation planned over 3 floors
- Spacious 4 bedroom end terraced mews
- Offering an excellent specification of modern fixtures and fittings
- Enquiries and reservations now being taken
Carlton Mews is a select development of 8 newly built terraced mews properties of which construction commenced in August 2017. Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac locality and conveniently situated on the periphery of the highly popular UNESCO World Heritage Site and conservation area of Saltaire Village.
The development is well placed for an excellent array of localised amenities including a range of shops, transport links in particular Saltaire Railway Station (this providing access to the larger business centres of Leeds and Bradford), the well regarded Saltaire Primary School as well as fantastic leisure facilities.
The Properties are being built with natural stone and a slate roof. The accommodation which will feature a high quality modern specification with a gas fired central heating system and Anthracite Upvc double glazing. Briefly comprising:- Entrance hall, ground floor bedroom, ground floor shower room and utility room. First floor spacious living room being open to a dining kitchen. Three second floor bedrooms the master having a En-suite Shower Room and house bathroom. Externally the property will have a driveway area leading to a single integral a garage and gardens front and rear. We would advise an early enquiry.
To the Ground Floor:
with staircase leading to the first floor. Internal door leading to the garage
Ground floor Bedroom
Ground floor Shower Room
To the First Floor:-
To the Second Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (rear)
Bedroom 2 (front)
Bedroom 3 (rear)
with three piece white suite.
The properties will have a driveway area to the front leading to a integral single garage. Gardens areas to both the front and the rear.
Options - Subject to early reservation and the build programme, some options and choices may be available in to the kitchen units/worktops
Reservation - To reserve a plot a £2500 non refundable fee would be paid direct to the developer. This would then secure the plot.
Warranty - A Certificate of Inspection in respect of the main building structure in the form of a 10 year Architects Warranty. This will be issued by the developers in accordance with the Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) Handbook requirements. Details to be confirmed by solicitors. We would urge that you discuss this with any mortgage lender prior to submitting any application in order to check their acceptance of this certificate.
Energy Efficiency Ratings - Available upon request. Where a property is not yet complete these will be Predicted Energy Assessments (PEA) rather than Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The PEA might note represent the final energy rating of the property on completion.
Important Notice - The information contained in this brochure, site and floor plans, images, specification and any other marketing material is for general guidance only. It should be noted that many of the images and pictures of the buildings, plans and surrounding are artist impressions or computer generated and are indicative illustrations only. KDM Developments Ltd reserve the right to alter any part of the development, specification, site and floor layout plans as the scheme progresses. All measurements are approximate and have been estimated from architects plans and are, therefore, subject to change and confirmation. Floor layout may be also be as a reversed/mirrored orientation than shown.
Viewing - On-site visits are available by appoinment only. The first homes are ready for occupation. Individual plot dates are subject to confirmation.
- Oak internal doors
- Painted door casing and skirting's
- Pressurised system with Ideal boiler
- Composite Anthracite Front door
- Vitra sanitary ware supplied by Manningham Concrete
- Colonial Kitchens supplied by Manningham Concrete
- Bosch kitchen Appliances
- Block paved driveway and Indian stone paths
From our Saltaire office proceed towards Bingley through Saltaire junction for a short distance taking the second right hand turn into Carlton Road. Take the immediate right where Carlton Mews will be seen on the left hand side.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.