- Substantial individually designed four bedroom detached property in a private position within this sought after locality
- Sizeable family accommodation approaching 3000 sq. ft. in floor space
- Excellent range of modern fixtures and fittings, Neutral decor
- Gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing
- Significant enclosed parking area to the front and side as well as private garden area
- Early enquiry and viewing essential to appreciate
We are pleased to be instructed in the sale of 60 Bingley Road which is a substantial individually designed and built four bedroom detached property occupying a pleasant position off Bingley Road offering a good degree of privacy and being well placed for an excellent range of amenities that Heaton has to offer including localised shops, transport links and schools. The property provides in the region of 3000 sq. ft. of flexible accommodation suited to larger family use, as well as a fantastic range of modern fixtures and fittings. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, sitting room, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, ground floor bedroom and bathroom. All the rooms are of a sizeable nature of which can only be appreciated by a full internal viewing. Three further first floor bedrooms, the master having en-suite shower room, further bathroom and separate w.c. A gas fired central heating system, Upvc double glazing and alarm system is installed Externally the property has an enclosed driveway offering a significant area for the parking of many vehicles as well as a site and foundation for a double garage. In addition there is a private garden area to the side. As previously mentioned we would advise a full internal and on-site viewing to appreciate all on offer.
To the Ground Floor:-
with staircase leading to the first floor, useful understair storage cupboard and laminate floor covering.
Sitting Room (front)
5.12m x 5.02m (16'10" x 16'6")
with laminate floor covering, French doors leading to the side.
6.04m x 4.25m (19'10" x 13'11")
with laminate floor covering, double doors leading to:-
6.04m x 3.41 (19'10" x 11'2")
having an extensive range of fitted modern wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Inset one-and-half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated gas oven with separate grill, four ring gas hob and canopy extractor unit. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Cupboard housing a central heating boiler. Electrically boosted kick board heater.
Inner Hall with laminate floor covering.
2.64m x 2.48m (8'8" x 8'2") with base units and complimenting work surfaces and splash backs. One-and-half bowl stainless sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in washing wachine/dryer.
5.97m reducing to 3.32m x 5.18m reducing to 3.12m (19'7" reducing to 10'11" x 17' reducing to 10'3")
feature fireplace recess having a stone surround and hearth fitted gas stove. Double French doors leading to the side garden. Manufactured oak wood flooring.
Ground Floor Bedroom 4
5.58m x 3.45m (18'4" x 11'4")
with fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, dressing table, drawers and bedside units. Manufactured oak wood flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
three piece modern white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over and fitted screen, close coupled w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully Travertine tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the First Floor:-
6.42m x 5.04m (21'1" x 16'7") (restricted head height in areas)
with turret dormer to the front. Access to:-
En-suite Shower Room
with large walk-in tiled shower cubicle, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to the walls, tiled flooring, substantial and useful eaves storage area and double glazed velux window.
Bedroom 2 (front)
6.07m x 4.62m maximum (19'11" x 15'2") (restricted head height in areas)
Bedroom 3 (rear)
6.03m x 4.55m (19'9" x 14'11") (restricted head height in areas)
with substantial and useful eaves storage area, double glazed velux window.
white panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted vanity mirror with light. part tiling to the walls, tiled floor and double glazed velux windows.
close coupled w.c. pedestal wash hand basin, fitted vanity mirror and shaver point. Sunpipe roof light, Tiled flooring.
The property is approached via a private access lane from Bingley Road. To the front of the property is a substantial parking area/driveway providing more than ample off-street parking facility for many vehicles. In addition there is a already constructed foundation and base for a double garage this potentially being suitable for further annex style accommodation (subject to the necessary permissions and approvals). The parking area is enclosed, the majority by panel fencing offering a good deal of privacy to the front.It also has a wooded outlook to the front. To the side is a further enclosed garden area having lawn and mature trees to the perimeter. There is a paved walk way running the whole permimeter of the building, including a ramped access to the front door. In addition there is a single garage (derelict condition) sited in a nearby block that is included with the sale.
TENURE:- Freehold, there is a small narrow strip of land to the front of the enclosed boundary area that is held under licence from Bradford Met Council.
From our Saltaire office proceed to Saltaire junction turning left into Moorhead Lane. Continue on Moorhead Lane for some distance proceeding into Highbank Lane passing Northcliffe Golf Club. Proceed to the next junction turning left into B6269 Bingley Road. Continue for some distance watching out for a small section of Bingley Road set back on the left hand side shortly after Rylands Grove. The property is situated down a private access lane where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.