- Period stone built three bedroom semi-detached property
- Highly sought after locality being well placed for an excellent range of amenities
- Well appointed, improved and presented accommodation
- Deceptively spacious property planned over three floors in addition to a keeping cellar
- Established pleasant rear garden with raised decking
- Early enquiry and viewing essential to appreciate
We are pleased to offer for sale this well appointed, improved and presented three bedroom stone built period semi-detached occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position within this most desirable of residential localities. Being conveniently placed for an excellent range of amenities in nearby Saltaire Village including an array of localised shops, well regarded schools and transport links, in particular Saltaire Railway Station providing direct access to both Leeds and Bradford. The property provides nicely planned extended accommodation with a gas fired central heating system and comprises in brief:- Entrance hallway, cloakroom w.c, living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen with French doors to the garden, utility room, useful keeping/storage cellar. Two first floor double bedrooms and bathroom with four piece traditionally styled suite Further second floor attic double bedroom. Externally there is established garden with raised timber decking area, and further garden area to the side. We would advise an early enquiry and viewing appointment to avoid disappointment.
To the Ground Floor:
having a double glazed Velux roof light window and laminate floor covering. Staircase leading to the first floor.
4.46m x 4.26m (14'7" x 13'11")
fireplace surround with tiled hearth and inset living flame gas fire (not tested). Exposed floor boards
4.47m x 3.03m (14'8" x 9'11")
with fireplace surround with decorative tiling and hearth. Shelving to alcoves and exposed stained floorboards.
3.23m x 2.85m (10'7" x 9'4")
fitted base units with complimenting oak block work surfaces and decorative tiled splash backs, inset Belfast pot sink with mixer tap. Large pantry cupboard. Integrated stainless steel finish electric oven, gas hob and canopy cooker hood. Built-in Slim Line dish washer. Fixed bench seating and double French doors leading to the rear garden. Double glazed Velux roof light window
2.86m x 2.09m (9'4" x 6'11")
having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, laminate effect floor covering and providing access to :-
Storage/Keeping Cellar, this being of a good size and offering certain potential for conversion to create further accommodation subject to the necessary permissions.
with low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
To the First Floor:
with a useful walk-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (front)
4.27m x 3.48m (14' x 11'5")
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.50m x 3.02m (11'6" x 9'11")
with traditional recently installed four piece white suite comprising of a stand alone roll top bath with mixer tap. High flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle and heated towel rail. part brickwork pattern tiling to the walls. Heated ladder towel rail.
To the Second Floor:
Attic bedroom 3
5.15m x 4.68m maximum (16'11" x 15'4")
with built-in storage cupboards, double glazed velux roof light window and further gable window.
Having a garden area to the side with shrub beds. To the rear is an established garden with a range of mature trees, shrubs and flower beds as well as a raised decked patio/seating area adjacent to the rear of the property.
The vendors are ideally not wanting to move until the end of March 2018. Please be aware of this prior to arranging your viewing appointment.
From our Saltaire office proceed to Saltaire junction turning left into Moorhead Lane. Proceed for some distance watching out for the right hand turn into Moorhead Terrace. Take the first left into Ivy Road and the first left again into Ivy Grove where the property is situated on the left hand side.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.