- Superb Grade II listed three storey, four bedroom 'Titus Salt' inner terrace cottage
- Located on this highly sought after and iconic street within Saltaire Village
- Ideally placed for an excellent range of amenities including Saltaire railway station
- Well presented and appointed deceptively spacious accommodation
- Gas fired central heating system and heritage replacement windows
- Early enquiry and viewing essential to avoid disappointment
The sale of 11 George Street is a rare opportunity to purchase this Stunning Grade II Listed 'Titus Salt', four bedroom, three storey inner terrace cottage. Located on this highly sought after and iconic street within the World Heritage Site and conservation area of Saltaire Village. The property is well placed for an excellent range of amenities on both Gordons Terrace/Bingley Road as well as Victoria Road, including a range of shops, transport links and in particular Saltaire railway station. Offering deceptively spacious, well presented and appointed accommodation the property has seen extensive improvement and updating in recent years and provides a gas fired central heating system, replacement heritage windows and alarm system. Comprising in brief:- Entrance vestibule, spacious living room and dining area, fitted kitchen, useful basement cellar. To the first floor:- Good sized master bedroom and house bathroom with five piece contemporary suite. To the second floor:- three further bedrooms. Externally the property has a pleasant lawned garden area to the front and enclosed stone flagged yard with outhouses to the rear. We would advise an early enquiry and internal viewing appointment to avoid disappointment and appreciate all on offer.
To the Ground Floor:-
with decorative tiled flooring, feature stained and leaded glass internal window.
Living Room/Dining Room
5.74m x 3.73m maximum (18'10" X 12'3")
with feature recessed gas fire, manufactured solid oak wood flooring, feature radiators, access door to:-
Basement Keeping Cellar
with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and pot sink.
4.69m x 2.65m (15'5" x 8'8")
with an excellent range of cream shaker style wall and base units with complimenting wood block work surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Chimney breast recess with fitted range oven and extractor cooker hood over. Further matching free standing dresser unit. Integrated dish washer, fridge and separate freezer. Feature radiator and tiled underfloor heating. External access to the rear yard and access via a staircase to:-
The First Floor:
staircase having feature stair level lighting.
5.77m x 3.75m reducing to 2.73m (18'11" x 12'4" reducing to 8'11")
with feature stained and leaded glass internal window, two windows to the front elevation, alcove lighting and feature radiator.
with contemporary five piece white suite comprising of a stand alone roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Large tiled shower enclosure with sliding door. Low level w.c. Twin bowl wash hand basins with vanity cupboards below and large fixed mirror. Tiled underfloor heating and chrome ladder heated towel rail.
To the Second Floor:-
Bedroom 2 (rear)
4.67m x 2.68m (15'4" x 8'9")
with useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 (front)
3.77m x 2.23m (12'5" x 7'4")
with built-in cupboard to the alcove.
Bedroonm 4 (front)
2.83m x 2.62m (9'3" x 8'7")
The property has a pleasant lawned garden to the front with shrub borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed stone flagged yard with two useful outhouse stores.
Grade II Listed properties are exempt from the energy performance certificate regulations.
From our Saltaire office proceed to the end of Gordons Terrace turning left into George Street. Continue for a short distance where the property is situated on the right hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.