- Exceptional three storey Titus Salt Grade II Listed inner terraced cottage
- Located on this highly sought after and iconic street within Saltaire Village
- Ideally placed for an excellent range of amenities including Saltaire railway station
- Well presented and appointed accommodation
- Gas fired central heating system and heritage replacement wondows
- Early enquiriy and viewing recommended essential to avoid disappointment
A real rarity to the market is this elegant Grade II Listed 'Titus Salt' four bedroom inner terraced cottage, which is located this popular and highly sought after iconic street within the World Heritage Site and Conservation area of Saltaire Village. Being exceptionally well placed for an excellent range of amenities including shops, schools, Salts Mill and transport links and in particular Saltaire railway station which is within a 2 minute walk and provides direct access to both Leeds and Bradford. The well presented and appointed accommodation which is planned over three floors provides a gas fired central heating system and replacement Heritage windows. Comprises in brief:- Entrance Hall, generously sized living/dining room, kitchen with a modern range of units, useful storage cellar. Two first floor bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary white suite. Two further second floor bedrooms. Externally the property has a pleasant garden frontage and enclosed yard area with store to the rear. We would advise an early enquiry and internal viewing to avoid disappointment and appreciate all on offer.
To the Ground Floor:-
with staircase leading to the first floor.
5.10m x 3.71m (16'9" x 12'2")
with fireplace recess with multi-fuel stove, sash window to the front, access to useful cellar.
2.81m x 2.05 (9'2" x 6'9")
with a range of well planned and fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces and stainless sink unit with drainer. Integrated electric double oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Built-in fridge and dishwasher. External door leading to the rear yard.
Lower Ground Floor:-
with useful storage cellar.
To the First Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (front)
4.64m x 2.67m maximum (15'3" x 8'9")
with two windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
2.79m x 2.29m (9'2" x 7'7")
with three piece modern suite comprising of a panelled bath with fitted shower screen enclosure and shower, low level w.c., wash hand basin. Useful built-in airing cupboard with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine below. Part tiling to the walls and laminate floor covering.
To the Second Floor:-
Bedroom 3 (front)
4.62m x 2.48m (15'2" x 8'2")
Bedroom 4 (rear)
2.94m x 2.51m (9'8" x 8'2")
To the front of the property is a pleasant garden frontage and to the rear is a stone paved utility yard with outhouse store. Residents parking permit system is in place for this section of George Street
From our Saltaire office proceed to the end of Gordon Terrace turning left into George Street. Proceed crossing Saltaire Road, continue on George Street for some distance crossing Titus Street and Caroline Street where the property is situated on the lower section on the right hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.