- Elegant, well appointed and presented four bedroom stone built mid through terrace
- Situated in this sought after locality on the periphery of Saltaire Village
- Ideally placed for an excellent range of amenities
- Spacious flexible accommodation planned over four floors, good range of fixtures and fittings
- Pleasant garden area to the front and rear
- Early enquiry and viewing essential to avoid disappointment
Exceptionally well appointed and presented four bedroom stone built mid through terrace, situated in this highly sought after locality on the periphery of Saltaire Village and is therefore well placed for an excellent array of amenities that Saltaire and Shipley have to offer, including a range of shops, well regarded schools, transport links (in particular Saltaire Railway Station) and leisure facilities. The accommodation is planned over four floors and provides a gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing. In brief comprising:- Entrance hall, living room, lounge/dining room, lower ground floor basement kitchen, cloakroom/w.c. and converted basement room (currently utilised as a playroom), further storage cellar area. Two good sized first floor bedrooms and bathroom with modern three piece white suite. Two further double attic bedrooms with storage. Externally the property has a pleasant garden area to the front and enclosed garden area to the rear.
To the Ground Floor:-
with laminate floor covering and staircase leading to the first floor.
3.67m x 3.14m plus bay (12'1" x 10'4")
with feature recessed Gazco log effect, remotely operated gas fire, angled bay window to the front.
Lounge/Dining Room (rear)
4.45m x 4.29m (14'7" x 14'1")
external door to the rear garden. Access to a cellar head area with storage cupboard.
Lower Ground Floor:-
4.46m x 4.31m (14'7" x 14'1")
with a range of fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces. Inset circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and separate drainer. Integrated electric oven, five ring gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for a dish washer, recessed space in chimney breast for washing machine and tumble dryer. Cupboard housing a gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled flooring. External door to the rear garden. Access to:-
with low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
Converted Basement Room
3.38m x 3.08m (11'1" x 10'1")
currently utilised as a playroom having seen conversion works including dry lined walls and ceiling, window to the front, recessed down lighters.
Separate storage cellar with access to the ulility meters.
To the First Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (front)
4.29m x 3.66m (14'1" x 12')
with feature fireplace surround.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.69m x 2.85m maximum into recess (12'2"x 9'4")
with three piece contemporary white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over and fitted screen, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail.
To the Second Floor:
Attic Bedroom 3 (rear)
4.30m x 3.56m (14'1" x 11'8")
with excellent eaves storage cupboards, further storage cupboard to alcove and double glazed Velux window.
Attic Bedroom 4 (front)
4.30m x 2.85m (14'1" x 9'4")
with eaves storage cupboard and double glazed Velux window.
The property has a pleasant paved and gravelled front garden. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden area, external lighting and steps to both the ground floor and lower ground floor.
The lower ground floor basement area has seen conversion works which we understand have been done a number of years We are not able to confirm whether formal building regulation approval was or is required.
From our Saltaire office proceed through Saltaire junction on Bingley Road continuiing passed the Shell Petrol Station. Proceed watching out for the second left hand turn into Highfield Terrace where the property is situated on the left hand side and is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.