- Victorian stone built six bedroom semi-detached property
- Offering substantial and flexible family accommodation
- Retaining some period features as well as modern fixtures and fittings
- The property occupies generously sized plot providing ample off street parking for many vehicles
- Well presented and maintained accommodation
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to necessary permissions
We are pleased to be instructed in the sale of 3 Walmer Villas, a substantial, elegantly designed stone built Victorian semi-detached villa situated in a convenient locality, being well placed for an excellent range of amenities and access to Bradford City Centre. A full internal and on-site is essential to appreciate this spacious flexible property and its spacious accommodation that is suited to larger family. Offering some retained character and period features as well as modern fixtures, fittings and decor. The accommodation is arranged over three principle floors in addition to a lower ground floor basement area and comprises in brief:- Entrance vestibule, good sized formal hallway, living room, dining room, sitting room, breakfast room, kitchen and pantry. To the first floor:- feature landing, five well proportioned bedrooms, house bathroom and further separate w.c. To the second floor:- attic bedroom 6 and box room/storage. The basement level has four useful storage cellars. Externally the property is approached by wrought iron gates leading to an extensive block paved driveway area to the front, side and rear. This provides ample off street parking for many vehicles. A gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing are installed. I further advise that the property is suited to a range of uses (subject to planning permissions) and has previously been occupied by a Architects practice. We would advise an early enquiry and viewing appointment.
To the Ground Floor:-
with feature staircase to the first floor, useful storage cupboard and laminate floor covering.
5.71m x 4.55m (18'8" x 14'11")
having feature marble fireplace surround and hearth with gas fire. Angled bay window to the front, decorative coving, folding doors leading to:-
4.58m x 4.14m (15' x 13'7")
with fireplace surround and gas fire, laminate floor covering and decorative coving.
5.13m x 4.53m (16'10" x 14'10")
feature fireplace surround, gas fire, decorative coving and ceiling rose.
with external door to the rear garden and access to Lower Ground Floor Basement.
4.41m x 3.68m (14'5" x 12'1")
built-in storage cupboards to both alcoves, fireplace surround and gas fire.
2.43m x 1.87m (8' x 6'2")
with wall and base units and complimenting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for a range style oven, stainless steel splash back and coooker hood.
3.03m x 1.37m (9'11" x 4'6")
with fitted cupboards and shelving.
To the First Floor:-
decorative tiled flooring and access to a storage cupboard having plumbing for an automatic washing machine, feature encapsulated stained glass double glazed window and double glazed Velux roof light.
with three piece modern white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over and fitted screen, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to the walls.
with low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiling to the walls and tiled flooring.
providing access via a staircase to the second floor.
5.18m x 4.57m (17' x 15')
with useful understair storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 (front)
5.15m x 4.59m (16'11" x 15'1")
Bedroom 3 (rear)
5.15m x 4.40m (16'11" x 14'5")
Bedroom 4 (rear)
4.59m x 3.76m (15'1" x 12'4")
having a decorative fireplace surround.
Bedroom 5/Dressing Room to Bedroom 1(front)
3.26m x 2.13m (10'8" x 7')
To the Second Floor:-
providing access to:
Attic Bedroom 6
4.64m x 3.02m (15'3" x 9'11")
Box Room/Storage Room
5.15m x 3.08m (16'11" x 10'1")
The property is approached via wrought iron gates leading to an extensive block paved driveway area to the front, side and rear providing ample parking for many vehicles. Adjacent to the rear of the property is a raised decked seating area.
Granted planning permission is in place for the construction of a single storey extension to the rear forming a dining kitchen as well as a detached garage. This was granted on the 2nd February 2017. Further information and architectural drawings can be requested via our office.
From our Saltaire office proceed along the A650 Bingley Road. Continue for some distance into Bradford Road and into Keighley Road. On reaching the traffic lights at Oak Lane proceed into Manningham Lane. Continue through the next junction at Queens Road major traffic lights for a short distance watching our for Walmer Villas on the right hand side where the property is situated on the left hand side.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.