- Exceptional 'Titus Salt' Grade II Listed three bedroom inner terrace cottage
- Located on this highly sought after street within Saltaire village
- Ideally placed for an excellent range of amenities including Saltaire railway station
- Well presented and appointed accommodation
- Gas fired central heating system and a good range of modern fixtures and fittings
- Early enquiry and viewing esssential to avoid disappointment
We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic Grade II Listed Titus Salt three bedroom inner terrace cottage. Located on this highly sought after street within the World Heritage Site and Conservation Area of Saltaire Village. The property is well placed for an excellent range of amenities including well regarded schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport links, (in particular Saltaire railway station which is approximately a two minute walk). Offering exceptionally well presented and appointed accommodation the property provides a gas fired central heating system, some replacement heritage windows and modern fixtures and fittings. Comprising in brief:- spacious entrance hall with storage cupboard. living room with feature fireplace recess and wood burning stove, fitted kitchen and separate utility area. Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms and bathroom having a three piece suite. Externally the property has a pleasant garden frontage and an enclosed westerly facing yard to the rear. We would advise an early enquiry and internal viewing to avoid disappointment and to appreciate all on offer.
To the Ground Floor:
3.20m x 1.20m (10'6" x 3'11")
having a solid wood oak flooring, useful understair storage cupboard.
4.34m x 4.18m (14'3" x 13'8")
feature fireplace recess with wood buring stove and stone hearth. Arched window to the front elevation.
3.84m x 2.13m (12'8" x 7')
with feature contemporary fitted wall and base units with complimenting oak work surfaces. Sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated Fridge/Freezer. Plumbing for a dishwasher Oak flooring, tiling to the walls. Access to:-
1.23m x 1.11m (4' x 3.7")
housing the gas fired central heating boiler and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Staircase from the kitchen leads to:-
The First Floor:
with feature exposed brick work to the staircase.
Bedroom 1 (front)
3.21m x 2.86m (10'6" x 9'4")
Bedroom 2 (front)
4.19m x 2.72m (13'9" x 8'11")
Bedroom 3 (rear)
2.22m x 2.91m maximum (7'4" x 9'6")
with built-in wardrobe to alcove.
with three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment and fitted screen, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin and part tiling to the walls.
The property has a pleasant garden frontage with lawned area and shrub beds. To the rear is an enclosed westerly facing stone flagged yard with useful outhouse store.
A resident parking permit scheme is in place at William Henry Street. Grade ll Listed properties are exempt from the energy performance certificate regulations.
From our Saltaire office proceed to the end of Gordon Terrace turning left into George Street. Continue on George Street crossing Saltaire Road and then Titus Street. Proceed to the junction at Caroline Street turning right and then immediate left into William Henry Street where the property is situated on the left hand side and is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.