- Established, well appointed and extended four bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in this highly sought after and convenient residential locality
- Deceptively spacious family sized accommodation
- Gas fired central heating system and majority sealed unit double glazing
- Well stocked and presented gardens front,side and rear. Driveway and integral garage
- Early enquiry and viewing essential to appreciate
We are pleased to offer for sale this mature, established well appointed and extended four bedroom semi-detached property situated in this highly sought after locality being well placed for an excellent array of amenities in Saltaire Village and Shipley Town Centre including a range of shops, well regarded schools, transport links and leisure facilities. The property provides a gas fired central heating system and majority sealed unit double glazing, The flexible and deceptively spacious accommodation comprises in brief:- Entrance hallway, living room, dining room being open plan to kitchen, conservatory, utility room and cloakroom w.c. Four first floor bedrooms, one currently utilised as a second lounge with access to a roof terrace, house bathroom and useful converted loft room/occasional bedroom. Externally the property occupies a corner plot with well kept landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear as well as driveway area and integral single garage. We would advise an early internal inspection.
To the Ground Floor:-
Entrance Hall with stained glass and leaded window, staircase leading to the first floor and useful understair storage area.
Living Room 4.78m maximum into bay x 3.95m (15'8" x 13')
with feature fireplace surround and gas fire, curved bay window the front.
Dining Room 3.87m x 3.62m (12'9" x 11'11")
with decorative fireplace surround having an open hearth, French doors leading to the conservatory and open plan to:-
Kitchen 4.81m x 1.98m (15'9" x 6'6")
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with complimenting work surfaces and breakfast peninsular. Tiled splash back.Inset stainless sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated electric double oven, five ring gas hob and cooker hood over. External door to the rear garden.
Utility Room 3.29m x 1.63m (10'10" x 5'4")
accessed via the hallway and having fitted base unit with work surface and inset stainless sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted shelving. Worcester Bosch gas fired central heating boiler. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Access to the integral garage and cloakroom w.c. with low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
To the First Floor-
Landing with access via a pull down ladder to a converted loft space which is currently utilised as an occasional bedroom and having two double glazed velux windows, a range of storage shelves and further eaves storage
Bedroom 1 (front) 4.83m maximum into bay window x 3.15m plus wardrobe (15'10" x 10'4")
with a range of fitted wardrobes and shelving, curved bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 3.91m x 3.77m (12'10" x 12'5")
Bedroom 3 (front) 2.17m x 2.04m plus bulk head (7'2" x 6'9")
Bedroom 4/First Floor Lounge 5.97m x 3.29m (19'7" x 10'10")
currently utilised a second lounge area having French doors to the front leading to a roof terrace.
with four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to the walls and large built-in linen storage cupboards.
The property occupies a corner plot having well kept and stocked established landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear with shrub beds, rockery, specimen planting and paved footpaths. To the rear of the property and accessed via Fern Hill Avenue is a driveway area this leading to an integral single garage, up and over door, power and lighting. We believe that the garage could potentially be converted to provide further accommodation, subject to the neccessary permissions and regulations.
From our Saltaire office proceed to Saltaire Junction tuning left into Moorhead Lane. Continue along Moorhead Lane for a short distance watching out for the left hand turn into Fern Hill Road. Proceed along Fern Hill Road where the property is situated on the right hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Energy Performance Certificate
Click here to view the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental Impact Rating for this property.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.