- Fabulous Grade II Listed three storey four bedroom Titus Salt inner terrace cottage
- Located on this highly sought after and iconic street within Saltaire village
- Ideally placed for an excellent range of amenities including Saltaire railway station and shops
- Well appointed deceptively spacious accommodation
- Gas fired central heating system and heritage replacement windows
- Early enquiry and viewing essential to avoid disappointment
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this Grade II Listed 'Titus Salt' four bedroom, three storey inner terrace cottage. The property is located on this highly sought after and iconic street within the World Heritage site and Conservation area of Saltaire Village. Being well placed for an excellent range of amenities on Gordon Terrace/Bingley Road as well as Victoria Road, including a range of shops, transport links and in particular Saltaire railway station. Providing deceptively spacious well appointed accommodation the property offers a gas fired central system and replacement heritage windows. Comprising in brief: Spacious living room, fitted dining kitchen, useful basement cellar. To the first floor: Good size master bedroom, house bathroom with four piece suite. To second floor three further bedrooms. Externally the property has a pleasant lawned garden area to the front and an enclosed lawned garden to the rear with outhouse stores. We would advise an early enquiry and internal viewing to avoid disappointment and appreciate all on offer.
To the Gound Floor:
5.37m x 3.63m (17'8" x 11'11")
with a fireplace and living flame gas fire. Access to a useful storage cellar.
4.38m x 2.71m (14'4" x 8'10")
with an extensive range of fitted wall and base units with granite and oak work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for a range oven this having a stainless steel splash back and cooker hood over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tiled flooring with electric underfloor heating system. External door to the rear garden.
To the First Floor:
Bedroom 1 (front)
4.23m plus wardrobes x 3.71m reducing to 2.72m (13'10" x 12'2" reducing to 8'11")
with large range of fitted wardrobes, recessed area beyond.
with four piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fitted towel rail and built-in cupboard to one alcove.
To the Second Floor:
Bedroom 2 (rear)
4.38m plus recess x 2.69m (14'4" x 8'10")
Bedroom 3 (front)
3.74m plus recess x 2.10m (12'4" x 6'11")
Bedroom 4 (front)
2.68m x 2.64m (8'9" x 8'8")
The property has a pleasant lawned garden to the front with shrub borders. To the rear of the property is a further lawned garden with flagged pathway/seating area and two useful outhouse stores.
Grade ll Listed properties are exempt from the Energy Performance Certificate regulations.
From our Saltaire office proceed to the end of Gordon Terrace turning left into George Street. Continue for a short distance where the property is situated on the right hand side where it is identifed by our 'For Sale' board.
Please contact us on 01274 533322 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
JI Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Money Laundering Regulations 4th Directive (26/6/2017)
Following additional stringent rules coming into force, any intending purchasers will be asked to provide identification, full proof of funding including details of deposit or cash funds and mortgage (if applicable).We are unable to formally accept and agree any sale until this information has been provided, we therefore request cooperation in order to avoid any delays.
JI Estates endeavour to maintain accurate descriptions for properties in photos, floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1. General:- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, We especially advise this if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. Measurements:- These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Services:- Please note we have not tested the mains services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The property particulars are issued in good faith, but do not constitute representations of fact or form any part of an offer or contract of purchase. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchaser. JI Estates or any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.